Wednesday 24 July 2013

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Screencast black screen 0kb file fix





Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 screencasting / screen capture / screen recording


Since I got my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 I have allways wanted to be able to record my screen while I am busy playing a game.

Took me a long time before I was ready to root my Tablet, hoping for a non root version to come out. Once I finally rooted my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, to my surprise I still was not able to record ingame footage! N
I kept getting a 0 kb file and a black screen, and this happend with every screencast, screen record  and screen capture app.
ALL HAD THE EXACT SAME ISSUE.

After looking everywhere for a answer, I could not find one.

But I found the solution :)

Here is a link to my video if you wanna watch the tutorial.


2 comments:

  1. I have 4.0.4 ice crem sandwitch I DONT HAVE THE SAME THINGS YOU HAVE I DONT HAVE STEP 3 OR STEP 4 SO PLESE
    HELP!!!
    WAITING FOR AN ANSWER...
    WAITING...........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there

      First off, this is for a samsung galaxy note 10.1 tablet, if you have any other model I cannot help you.

      Otherwise update your phone and see if that helps :)

      Delete